TREPPPORT is committed to protecting your privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for TREPPPORT, LLC.
When you give us contact information (your name, mailing address, and email address) in the course of your use of this Web site, your information will be used by us to monitor your usage of our site, as well as to provide you with additional service, information and advertisements. Examples of our use of your information could include:
- tracking general usage patterns of your use of our site;
- using your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site;
- gathering and using information about your Browser and Operating System to enhance your experience on our site;
- sending you announcements of upcoming product enhancements or TREPPPORT events.
Currently, TREPPPORT general policy is not to sell or otherwise provide any of the data we collect to any outside entity.
To help TREPPPORT maintain your privacy and in compliance with Federal laws, it is your responsibility to keep confidential the User Name and Password provided to you by TREPPPORT at the time of your registration on this Web site.
This Web site contains links to other Web sites. TREPPPORT, LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the contentof such Web sites.
Our Web site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided:
- You can call the following telephone number: 212-754-1010
- You can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting the Web site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of our Web site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
Webmaster TREPPPORT, LLC
505 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10017